The dives around Nosy Be are among the richest in the Indian Ocean.
Underwater life is abundant and varied. Apart from the rainy season, from mid-January to end of March, it is possible to dive all year round with outstanding weather conditions. A large number of dive sites allows divers to fully enjoy their stay in Nosy Be. Drop-offs, reefs, plateaus, wrecks, are among the selection of sites offered and most are accessible to all levels.
For macro lovers: nudibranchs, frog fish, ghost fish, seahorses, leaf fish, pipefish, etc.
The most encountered: turtles, groupers, triggerfish, moray eels, barracudas, trevallies, snappers, parrotfish, stingrays, etc…
– Departure by speed boat: 7.30 am from Madirokely beach for 2 dives in the morning on 2 different sites. Min interval 1 hour between the two dives.
– Expected return: 11:30 a.m. / 1:00 p.m.
– Distance from sites: 10 to 40 minutes by speedboat from Madirokely.
For any information, quote, customized program, contact us through our contact form. We will be able to satisfy your dreams …
PERSONALIZED CATAMARAN STAYS
From 2 to 8 divers on a privatized sailboat,
to explore the archipelagos of Nosy Be, in the North-West of Madagascar
For more information click here
We issue certifications:
- Try dive (for beginners)
- Scuba Diver Passport
- Scuba Diver Open Water
- Advanced Scuba Diver
- Rescue Diver
- Dive Master
French, English and Italian
– Sobeha : Rainbow in Malagasy. This site lives up to its name. Hundreds of fish of all colors mingle and share a reef of great richness. Groupers, wahoo, unicorns, surgeons, fusiliers, snappers, trumpet fish, jacks, white tip sharks, napoleons fish and sometimes the mythical leopard shark!
– Gorgonian Canyon : a dive reserved for the experienced. A canyon descending up to 60m covered with giant gorgonians and often visited by leopard sharks and eagle rays
– Ankora : Macro heaven… flatworms, nudibranchs, leaf fish, ghost fish, etc. …but watch out…if you look towards the surface…huge schools of fusiliers, snapper ludjans and barracudas are chased by trevallies and Spanish mackerel…a shallow dive for everyone!
– Fesundrakua : a small drop-off to the west of Nosy Be very rich in pelagic fish such as barracudas, trevally, tuna, kingfish and sometimes eagle rays, mantas and, from August to November, frequent encounters with humpback whales!
– Nosy Tanikely :Underwater Park since March 2010. A jewel of the Indian Ocean! At shallow depths, you can admire all the varieties of fish and corals present in Nosy-Be (turtles, groupers, clown fish, triggerfish, surgeons, sting rays, lion fish, moray eels, leaf fish, frogfish, nudibranchs, etc.)
– The Enchanted Forest : An atmosphere to dream of…giant gorgonians, sponges of all colors, black coral…and an incredible fauna. The big green turtles come to rest on the big coral potatoes.
– The Grand Bank : A wall at the edge of the continental shelf. Beautiful encounters: gray sharks, white tip sharks, napoleon fish, mobula, dogtooth tunas, Spanish mackerels, trevallies, schools of fusiliers, surgeons, unicorns…and sometimes manta rays and hammerhead sharks.