NAUI is an American school, equivalent to Padi, recognized worldwide.
The National Association of Underwater Instructors is a non-profit association that aims to train autonomous divers.
We issue patents:
- First dive (for beginners)
- Scuba Diver Passport
- Scuba Diver Open Water
- Advanced Scuba Diver
- Rescue Diver
- Dive Master
Courses taught in French, English and Italian
RATES 2022 / Price per person in Euros
|DIVES||TANK & WEIGHTS included|
|1 dive||42 €|
|2 dives||68 €|
|4 dives||132 €|
|6 dives||192 €|
|8 dives||248 €|
|10 dives||295 €|
EQUIPMENT RENTAL PRICE per day
|Fins and mask||3 €|
|Dive computer||6 €|
First dive 60€
for beginners from 8 years old, initiation/discovery, maximum depth 5m
Passport Scuba Diver NAUI 100€
2 dives in the morning, initiation and exercises allowing you to dive up to 12m deep. NAUI certification, valid for 1 year and recognized worldwide.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS
– Sobeha : Rainbow in Malagasy. This site lives up to its name. hundreds of fish of all colors mingle and share a reef of great richness. Groupers, wahoo, unicorns, surgeons, fusiliers, ludjans, trumpet fish, jacks, white tip sharks and sometimes the mythical leopard shark…. !
– Gorgonian Canyon : a dive reserved for the experienced. A canyon descending up to 60m covered with giant gorgonians and often visited by leopard sharks and eagle rays
– Ankora : Macro heaven… flatworms, nudibranchs, leaf fish, ghost fish, etc. …but watch out…if you look towards the surface…huge schools of fusiliers, snapper ludjans and barracudas are chased by trevallies and king mackerel…a shallow dive for everyone!
– Fesundrakua : a small drop-off to the west of Nosy Be very rich in pelagic fish such as barracudas, trevally, tuna, kingfish and sometimes eagle rays, mantas and, from August to November, frequent encounters with humpback whales!
– Nosy Tanikely :Underwater Park since March 2010. A happy Indian Ocean! At shallow depths, you can admire all the varieties of fish and coral present in Nosy-Be (turtles, groupers, clown fish, triggerfish, surgeons, lion fish, moray eels, leaf fish, frogfish, nudibranchs, etc.)
– The Enchanted Forest : An atmosphere to dream of…giant gorgonians, sponges of all colors, black coral…and an incredible fauna. The big green turtles come to rest on the big coral potatoes.
– The Grand Bank : Falling at the edge of the continental shelf. Beautiful encounters: gray sharks, white tip sharks, mobula, dogtooth tunas, king mackerels, trevallies, schools of fusiliers/surgeons/unicorns…and sometimes manta rays and hammerhead sharks!!!